You’ve heard it before: you need to exercise to keep your body healthy. Well, the same goes for your brain. Research shows that the more you use your brain, the more you’re improving its connectivity of networks. This not only helps maintain your brain health, it also may help reduce your risk of developing Alzheimer’s disease.
So how do you challenge your brain? Well, one way is by playing memory games. Try this one and practice storing and retrieving information.
Who knows, you just may find the challenge…memorable!
Ready. Set. Remember!
If you remember playing this as a kid, jump right in! If you’ve never played before, the rules are pretty simple:
- Choose your level of difficulty — easy, not-so-easy, hard. The level you choose will determine how long you’re given to “study” the cards as you reveal them.
- Click on a card to reveal an image. The timer will start when you click your first card.
- Click on another card and try to uncover the same image.
- If you’re right, the cards will disappear.
- If you’re wrong, the cards will turn over and you can try to match your next set.
- When you’re done, check the timer and try to beat it next time!